Friday, July 30, 2010

Tool #9: Jing and Skype

Screencast can be defined as an online education where teachers and students can interact trough the distance. Jing and Skype are educational tools that can be used by students and teachers, students around the world can share their culture and their academic knowledge, teachers can record lessons not only to share with colleagues but with students who need help after the school. As a preschool teacher, I would like to make videos of my students and then share them with parents who do not have the opportunity to visit our classroom, is another way to observe what the children are doing in class, I would also like to make a video to suggest the parents how to work at home with their children.
I would like to use Skype to show how my students can develop projects, I would like to share ideas of how to develop projects with other preschool teachers around the world.

Jing and Skype allow us to connect with others around the world no matter where we are.

No comments:

Post a Comment